Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to one of the most selfless men I know. He gives up a lot of his weekends to moonlight and not because he wants to. He wants to give his family everything and wants his kids to have every opportunity that comes their way. He is building a nest egg and preparing for our future. This is a guy who still finds time to read bedtime stories even after a 36 hour shift. He loves Jake and Paige with all his heart and it shows everyday. They will never have to wonder if their Daddy loves them.....he tells them daily!

He is also a lot of fun!! He loves to play sports with them and gives great horsie back rides. He is always up for a game of Wii with Jake or even a tea party with Paige.

He also loves their Mama.....

I think one of the best gifts a Daddy can give to his children is to show love and respect to their Mommy. Brad treats me as an equal, and our kids will never doubt that their parents love each other.



It's no wonder that Brad is such an amazing father. He had a good example to follow. Brad has so much admiration and respect for his dad. He loves to hang out with him and considers him a best friend. I have always enjoyed watching the bond they have, and seeing all the fun they have together. I will forever be grateful to Larry (and Sharon) for molding and shaping the man I married.


And, where would I be without my amazing Dad? I could literally talk on the phone with my dad for hours and never get bored. He has taught me so much about loyalty and family. He loves all four of his kids the same, and none of us ever doubt it. He is someone I look up to and respect. I am so glad I moved closer to home!


Happy Father's Day to some pretty special daddies....
Brad, Larry, and Dad.

1 comment:

  1. 1. Great post. I can *feel* your love for them all coming through the monitor. And, 2. I love your T in the last picture. Where did you get it and do they have an online shop??

    ReplyDelete